rfdsfds, You need play to Win

Dear rfdsfds,

We received your prize claim of Apr 12, 2011 01:22:30, but it is
being declined since you did not play FreeLotto and therefore did
not submit the winning entry.

We see that you registered for FreeLotto on Jan 27, 2010 04:36:53, but have
not played.  In order to win any prizes from FreeLotto you must
play FreeLotto in accordance with the official rules of FreeLotto.

To play FreeLotto and never miss a chance at over $11,000,000.00
in prizes, click here:
http://www.freelotto.com/offer.asp?offer=97777&FID=ae2e71647762

Click here to see Frequently Asked Questions:
http://www.freelotto.com/offer.asp?offer=97778&FID=ae2e71647762

Sincerely,

FreeLotto Prize Claim Department