Re: ftp.yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp is now workin

Hi,

On Sun, Apr 03, 2011 at 12:25:58AM +0900, Tomohiro Ito wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 16, 2011 4:53 PM, Tomohiro Ito wrote:
> > ftp.yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp is temporary shutdown because of the planned
> > power-outage at our building location by the power supply company.
> >
> > As you know, the large-scale earthquake occurred in Tohoku Japan at 3/11.
> > Since the power-plants of power supply company were got dameages, the total
> > amount of power supply is not enough at Tohoku area. FYI: Our building and
> > servers are no problem.
>
> ftp.yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp have been now working normally (Recovered) since March 31th.
> Please re-add our site to your mirror list if you would like to do.
>
> The synchronization of contents has already been completed.

Thanks for the information.

As a notice:
- debian-mirrors@lists.debian.org / mirrors@debian.org are better contacts for
  this matter
- you may use http redirect or dns redirect (for that, you could dedicate a
  hostname like debian.yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp, if you do please notice us at the
  address above)

--
Simon Paillard