Debian 5.0.8 Discs with Source Code

Title: Debian 5.0.8 Discs with Source Code

Dear Debian Project Customer Service!
Recently I have sent you a letter with a request to check and fix the content of the repository with Debian Lenny 5.0.8 source code DVD disks: http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/5.0.8/source/iso-dvd/ . I didn't get a reply, perhaps my letter didn't pass the anti-spam service or you found my notes not corresponding the truth.

Here I'll try to explain the problem I met during the search of the content of this archive.

When I follow the link http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/5.0.8/source/iso-dvd/ I see the following ISO image files there:
debian-508-source-DVD-1.iso
debian-508-source-DVD-2.iso
debian-508-source-DVD-3.iso
debian-508-source-DVD-4.iso .

However when I open any of the hash-sums text files I see that the file "debian-update-5.0.8-source-DVD-1.iso" must persist in this distribution as well (and surely it was in the original set of disks). But now this file unfortunately is absent on the page I noted.

I tried to download these files by bittorrent, however my attempt didn't success: there were no seeders on the tracker. Could you upload the missing disk on the server, I'd like to have the complete set of these source disks without fault. The newer Debian release 6.0 Squeeze does not correspond to the power of the computer I'd like to install this OS on. So I'd be very thankful if you fulfilled my ask.

Respectively Yours,
Victor.