Re: Mailscaner download not work

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 13:10:55 -0600
Fernando C. Estrada wrote:

> > On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 06:57:28PM +0100, javier redondo molinero wrote:
> > > I am trying to download mailscanner.
> > > your page will not work
> > > I leave the link here which does not work
> > > http://packages.debian.org/etch/mailscanner

> > Debian Etch has been archived and no longer receives security updates,
> > that's why you can't find it with that link. Please consider upgrading
> > your system to the current stable release (upgrading to the old-stable
> > release first).

No, I don't think javier is using etch.
The wrong link is not on debian www site but mailscanner's :-)
http://www.mailscanner.info/downloads.html has wrong link.

So, on IRC and mail, I told them to change it to drop etch/
and hopes it will be fixed in the near future.

--
victory
no need to CC me :-)