Re: Fwd: Debian CD artwork

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 10:47:33AM +0100, Gabor Kum wrote:
> Hello,

Hi Gabor,

> I sent the attached e-mail to the debian-cd and debian-www lists a week ago,
> but till nobody answered. What should I do?

Thanks a lot for your Artwork contribution for Debian CDs [1] ;-)

Please be patient for an answer of the Debian CD team because they had a
lot of work preparing the 6.0.1a images of Squeeze, but I hope they can
review your contribution and answer about it in the following days.

Regards,

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-cd/2011/03/msg00070.html
--
Fernando C. Estrada

A computer scientist is someone who fixes things that aren't broken.