Problem with Linux vendor

On your Web site, you say, "If you are having trouble with a vendor (e.g. you paid for CDs but never received them), you can inform us by sending mail to debian-www@lists.debian.org."

I purchased a set of Debian GNU/Linux DVDs from Discount Linux DVD. <http://www.discountlinuxdvd.com/debian.htm>

While waiting for the shipment, I moved, and filed a forwarding order with the U. S. Postal Service. When I later asked Discount Linux DVD about the order, Dan replied, "I can ship you another package if you think it was lost in the mail."

I waited another 9 days, but the package never arrived. I then emailed Dan and asked him to send a replacement. He did not reply. Two other requests over the following two weeks also went unanswered.

I then purchased a DVD set from ShopLinuxOnLine.com, and this order was promptly filled.

I've given up on Discount Linux DVD, and will never order from them again.

--- Mike Dodd