ftp.yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp temporary shutdown

Hi All,

ftp.yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp is temporary shutdown because of the planned
power-outage at our building location by the power supply company.

As you know, the large-scale earthquake occurred in Tohoku Japan at 3/11. Since
the power-plants of power supply company were got dameages, the total amount of
power supply is not enough at Tohoku area. FYI: Our building and servers are no
problem.

After reovering this situation, I will inform you.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

Sincerely,

Tomohiro Ito, Dr.Eng.
Assistant Professor
Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Yamagata University
3-4-16 Johnan, Yonezawa, Yamagata, 9928510, JAPAN TEL:+81-238-26-3021,
FAX:+81-238-26-3461
E-mail: tomohiro_ito@ieee.org