Re: changelogs?

        Hi!

* Thijs Kinkhorst <thijs@debian.org> [2011-03-13 23:09:48 CET]:
> On Sunday 13 March 2011 03:14:13 Ztatik Light wrote:
> > all the latest changelogs aren't being posted..
> >
> > for example i have a security update from iceweasel 3.5.16-4 to 3.5.16-5...
> >
> > The latest version on packages.debian.org is listed properly as 3.5.16-5
> > with the page at http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/iceweasel
> >
> > but clicking 'Debian Changelog' renders a 404 at
> > http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/i/iceweasel/iceweasel_3.5.1
> > 6-5/changelog
>
> Thanks for letting us know. The packages.debian.org site is maintained by the
> Debian Webmasters, I've CC'ed them on this email. Webmasters, can you check
> this out please?

 This is tracked in http://bugs.debian.org/490848

 There is work underway to get these data from dak/ftpmaster work
directly instead of having to extract them ourself, but this still needs
a fair amount of work to make it both work on ftpmaster side but more
importantly, on our (webteam) side too.

 For now I only can ask for patience,
Rhonda
--
"What are the differences between Mark Zuckerberg and me? I give private
 information on corporations to you for free, and I'm a villain.