Organic SEO – Scoutsft.Com

Scoutsft.Com Team,

I thought you might like to know some of the reasons why you are not getting more organic (FREE) search engine traffic for Scoutsft.Com

1. Your home page rank is 3, this can be improved further.

2. Open directory listing is not available.

3. Your site has 5 yahoo back links, this can be improved further.

If you want to know hundred such points about what your site needs, and are curious to know what our working together would involve, then I would be glad to provide you with further detailed analysis in the form of a SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) SITE REPORT.

To brief you about the company, we do SEO, SMO and reputation management for our clients. Our effort has brought thousands of keywords of our client websites to 1st page of Google organic search with excellent conversion rate. I will be happy to provide the list of clients, contact details, keywords ranking etc. My clients are happy to talk to you how they like our services.

Our clients' consistently tell us that their customers find them because they are at the top of Google. Being on the top left of Google (#1- #5 Organic positions) is the best thing you can do for your company's website traffic and online reputation.

Sounds interesting? Feel free to email us or alternatively you can provide your best time and phone number to call you.

----

Best Regards,
San Mulder
SEO Sales Consultant
(301) 876-4803

PS1: This is onetime email and you may ask us to “REMOVE”.
PS2: We found your site from online advertisements but did not click.
PS3: We work 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. So we will send more details on “corporate websites”, “company profile”, “client references”, “case studies”, “why you should choose us?”, “price list”, “guarantee” etc. upon getting positive response from you.