Who's using Debian?

>1. Name of organization
Companion Travel LLC, Tula, Russia

>2. Organization type (educational, non-profit, commercial, government)
Commercial

http://www.companion-travel.ru

>4. A paragraph or two describing how your organization uses Debian. Try to include details such as the number of workstations/servers, the software they run, and why you chose Debian over the competition.

We are using Debian Stable as servers (Internet and LAN) and  Debian Testing as workstations for daily office work.
Debian was chosen for its excellent repository and easy managment.
Reliability, powerful user-friendly work environment  is important to us too.