Language setting

    Dear all,
first of all thanks for the great job with Squeeze and the new website!!

I want to report a little problem (ok maybe it's not a problem!) about
the Language setting.

I know that I can set the language using the Firefox preference and so
on, but...let me explain with an example.

If I go to http://www.debian.org/index.it.html, I enter into the
"italian" home, so why if i "click" on any link I am redirect to the
english corresponding webpage, i.e.

http://www.debian.org/distrib/ instead of
http://www.debian.org/distrib/index.it.html

Don't you think it will be better to change the corresponding links?

Best regards,
Marco Sansottera

--
/* "La matematica e' l'arte di dare lo stesso nome a cose diverse."
 * H.Poincare (1854-1912). */