DVD ISOs unavailable

Title: DVD ISOs unavailable

Dear Sirs!
I wished to download the full set of installation DVD images of the previous stable release of Debian (Debian Lenny 5.0.8). I wanted to download this release in three versions: i386, amd64 and source. I was searching links from the page http://www.debian.org/releases/lenny/debian-installer/index.en.html . However only i386 version is available from the server. When I click full DVD sets links to other versions I see only files with hash-sums on the pages appeared.

Are lenny 5.0.8 DVD ISOs available on your site? I need exactly this version (I know the newer version 6.0.0 squeeze is released). Where can I find them? If they aren't available, could you kindly download them on your server?

Respectively yours,
Victor.