Advertising opportunity for lists.debian.org/

Hello,

I would like to inform you of an interesting opportunity for your website.

I am looking for reputable websites to support us in promoting our client's websites and I would be more than happy to send you more information about our proposal.

Regards,
Anna Svensson
Advertising Consultant
Business Development Department
Anna@geeko-promotions.com
http://www.geeko-promotions.com

If you do not respond to this email you will not receive any additional emails from Geeko-promotions.com.
To permanently delete yourself from our list, simply reply to this with a blank email and you will not receive any communication from us in the future.

0343