Re: Can you believe it? The Debian website has a new layout!

Hello,

2011/2/6 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>:
> After a www sprint in December[2][3], David, Francesca, Gerfried and
> Kåre spent the last days working nearly 24x7 on the website without much
> sleep, to finish the self-set goal of releasing the website's new layout
> with the release of Debian Squeeze. I think the project owes them a
> really big "Thank you".

<h1>Kudos !</h1>

> If you are envious and want this new face for your Debian service,
> contact debian-www@lists.d.o; the web team[4] will assist you in moving
> your service to the new layout.

We run a debian service at emdebian.org based on the old wml pages,
which would be the easy path to migrate to the new layout?
Just note, that it will be a fresh ikiwiki install at emdebian.org server.

Best regards,
--
 Héctor Orón