Tweak required for release notes 'publishing' at www-master

Hi there,

The Release Notes build logs [1] show that the cron task building the notes
is dumping the results in /srv/www.debian.org/release-notes/testing at
www-master. As a consequence, the Release Notes content which is pointed from
http://www.debian.org/releases/squeeze/releasenotes does not get updated with
the new translations and/or fixes to the main document.

It looks like we should change the task to dump the content to the Squeeze
subdirectory. At least temporarily, since we have not yet created an SVN
branch for the Squeeze release notes and there is no such thing as 'testing'
release notes.

I cannot access www-master, could someone please take a look at this? If I'm
pointed to where the cron tasks reside and given access to www-master I could
probably take care of this myself....

Regards

Javier

[1] http://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/webwml/release-notes.log