Re: Can you believe it? The Debian website has a new layout!

On Sun, 6 Feb 2011, Domenico Andreoli wrote:

On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 2:54 AM, Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org> wrote:
Hi,

Hi!

After a www sprint in December[2][3], David, Francesca, Gerfried and
Kåre spent the last days working nearly 24x7 on the website without much
sleep, to finish the self-set goal of releasing the website's new layout
with the release of Debian Squeeze. I think the project owes them a
really big "Thank you".

really amazing :)

Wow.

I stopped onto #debian-www to say this, but it bears repeating here.

The new website is fantastic. It makes me super proud to work on Debian.

Here's the full version:

I'm awestruck that I get to work with people who poured effort into this new website redesign.