Re: proposed banner for homepage, release squeeze.

        Hi!

* Tommi Vainikainen <tvainika@debian.org> [2011-02-01 11:59:24 CET]:
> Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda@deb.at> writes:
> >  This is the look of www.debian.org starting from squeeze release:
> > <http://www.deb.at/> - as you can see your image doesn't really fit in
> > there currently, and the switch to the new layout should be enough to
> > catch the attention of the users.
>
> I haven't been very active with web site development, just keeping up
> old translations to Finnish occasionally.

 Which is also a very important task. :)

> Where should bugs in new web site reported? At the page
> http://www.deb.at/distrib/ one phrase "Quick Links" is missing
> translation in my language. (In addition there seems to be extra dots
> after file names, is this intentional?) Was there some information
> posted here how translators can make sure that new layout works best in
> all languages?

 Either here on the list or if you are familiar with/using IRC, on
#debian-www on irc.debian.org.

> BTW, this new layout looks good, happy to see the progress here

 Thanks, now we just need to get these final bits fixed to have as
little bugs as possible for the upcoming weekend!

 Enjoy!
Rhonda
--
"What are the differences between Mark Zuckerberg and me? I give private
 information on corporations to you for free, and I'm a villain.