Re: proposed banner for homepage, release squeeze.

        Hi!

* Valessio S Brito <contato@valessiobrito.info> [2011-01-30 06:56:10 CET]:
> I create a proposal banner release squeeze, initial page:
> http://valessiobrito.info/tmp/webshot.jpg
>
> criticisms or suggestions?

 Only, it doesn't fit into the new layout that we are working in since a
pretty long time now and that I made you personally aware at some point
last year ...

 This is the look of www.debian.org starting from squeeze release:
<http://www.deb.at/> - as you can see your image doesn't really fit in
there currently, and the switch to the new layout should be enough to
catch the attention of the users.

 I hope you can understand that we won't throw over the hard work of
several people involved, and that this by far does NOT mean that we
don't like your work. Actually the complete opposite is true. That's
actually why I tried to approach you at the 17th birthday and did put
your stuff onto www.debian.org at that time, and I invited you to get
involved with the new layout for the website ...  Maybe I wasn't clear
enough, I am sorry for that, to me it felt like you wouldn't be
interested.

 Hope we can work together better next time, we can definitely discuss
how to improve after next week.

 Enjoy!
Rhonda
--
"What are the differences between Mark Zuckerberg and me? I give private
 information on corporations to you for free, and I'm a villain.