ORDER

Dear Customer Service,

   My Name is Jimmy Stephen. With Jimmy & Co Inc.And i am sending this email to your business as regards to the order for some Banners and i am looking for the size of 30 inch by 30 inch. with 400 Grommets Banners.I will appreciate if u get back to me with the pricing information for the 30 inch by 30 inch with with 400 Grommets Banners.I need 2 colors which is Write Blue with Yellow background and print SAVE CHILD'S HEART, on the banners.And the banners should be 1 sided card. I have my artwork. I will appreciate if u get back to me with the total cost of 100.00 quantity and i will be looking forward to hear back from you as soon as possible..

Kind Regards
Jimmy Stephen