trouble with a vendor

  Hello,

  In http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/index.en.html, it is written:

"If you are having trouble with a vendor (e.g. you paid for CDs but
never received them), you can inform us by sending mail to
debian-www@lists.debian.org."

This happens to me. The vendor is Distribuicoes Linux, from Brazil.
  December 13, 2010, I have paid for the DVDs containing the complete
Debian distribution, but today, January 22, 2011, I have not yet
received them, even living in Brazil, as the vendor. I send a message
to the vendor several weeks ago, but I have had no response.
  Thanks,

  Ricardo Pires