Newsletter: only a few spaces left for Cuba escorted tours in the summer of 2011.

Title: Authentic Cuba Travel: Newsletter January 2011
For the online version please view Authentic Cuba Travel/ Newsletter January 2011
To drop your subscription, use the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom
Newsletter Authentic Cuba Travel January 2011

Dear Cuba friend:

Cuba greets its visitors with strains of exotic rhythms such as salsa and rumba emanating from every corner, and an aquamarine sea laps the white, palm-fringed beaches all around the island. Cuba, with its mix of Spanish and African roots, is the largest, least commercialized, and most exciting island in the Caribbean.

It is also one of the world's last bastions of communism with a fascinating modern history. Cuba's relative political isolation has prevented it from being overrun by tourists, and locals are sincerely friendly to those who do venture in.

Cuba is extremely safe by any world standards, and the average visitor has no reason to worry about personal safety on the streets, in the hotels, at the beaches or any other place a traveller might visit.

There's no better time to visit Cuba, and there's no better way than joining one of our fully escorted Cuba tours. Group size is limited, so book now to secure your space.

Bird Watching Paradise I
From Saturday 25 June to Saturday 2 July, 2011.
Spaces Left: 5

Cuba, the largest island in the Greater Antilles, boats about 350 species of birds, 21 of them are endemic to the island, including the smallest bird in the world: the Bee hummingbird (Mellisuga helenae). Cuba is also a major stopover for migratory... Read more...

Architecture Cuba Tour
From Friday 19 August to Friday 26 August, 2011.
Spaces Left: 3

Cuba has some of the biggest and better conserved Spanish colonial architecture cores in America. No wonder, Cuba’s Architecture is one of the most significant attractions for foreign visitors to the largest island in the Caribbean. Read more...

Education Cuba Tour
From Saturday 25 June to Saturday 2 July, 2011.
From Saturday 30 July to Saturday 6 August, 2011.
Spaces Left: 3 & 4

A study by UNESCO reported that Cuban students showed a high level of educational achievement. Cuban third and fourth graders scored 350 points, 100 points above the regional average in tests of basic language and mathematics skills. Read more...
Photography Cuba Tour
From Friday 19 August to Friday 26 August, 2011.
Spaces Left: 5

This tour is intended for people of all levels of interest and accomplishment in film, or digital photography. While the emphasis will be on photography, this is also a cultural journey, which we believe will enhance your ability to capture the essence of Cuba in your images. Read more...

Visit our Resources page for more information.

We are here to help you witness authentic Cuba. Call or e-mail us. Please, consider sharing this letter with your family, friends and colleagues too.