Re: [wiki.d.o] Statistics on translated pages + interwiki to manpages.debian.net

On 12 October 2010 14:18, Francesca Ciceri <madamezou@yahoo.it> wrote:
> My second question/request is about interwiki link to online manpages: as
> reported here [1] it needs a redirect from
>
> http://manpages.debian.net/man/1/dir

> http://manpages.debian.net/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=dir

This has now been fixed. The manpages archive is currently being
regenerated so for some time the queries might not fully work.
Hopefully once the archive has been fully regenerated (tomorrow?)
queries to the manpages.debian.net should work again fine.

If you find any other issue with the service please let me know.

Regards

Javier