Re: Broken Link

Hi there!

Here is a report of a problem in the Merchandise page reported to
events@d.o: should bugs of this kind be reported through the BTS as
well?  Or is the events@d.o team that should manage them?

NB, I have bcc:ed the reporter, the Technical Contact of the website in
    question (read below) and the person in charge of REVELinux Gear.

On Wed, 05 Jan 2011 08:22:55 +0100, Barry Van Tassell wrote:
> On the Merchandise page, the link to REVELinux
> (http://revelinux.com/us/debian) dumps to a generic host page.  I
> don't know if that site is gone or if they just forgot to pay hosting
> last month, but figured you should be alerted either way.

Thank you for your alert, Barry.

It seems that REVELinux Gear has changed domain, DuckDuckGo points me at
<https://revelinuxgear.spreadshirt.com/>.  If no one of the Technical
Contact of the website (according to `whois revelinux.com`) or the
person in charge of REVELinux Gear as in the new domain replies in the
following 15 days, I will ask for removal of REVELinux Gear from the
Merchandise page.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca