Good News, I'll be in Kuala Lumpur next week.

Sawasdee krup,

Hi friends, I bring good news again. I'll be traveling back to KL this 24th to 30th of NOVEMBER. Preparing for 2011 launch of Unilever's Premium brand, Aviance.

Our vision is clear and more than a hundred in KL has got it too. We are exchanging ideas over a cup of coffee by invitation only. No meetings or seminars yet. As you already know, the ground floor entry level with the largest company involved in Network Marketing are worth millions of ringgits. You are privileged to have a friend's timing perfect as this. Try to imagine this, you are the Pioneer in all of Asia, HUGE!!!

As for Unilever, please "mind-boggle" yourself by researching http://www.unilever.com Unilever launched Aviance ten years ago in Bangkok. Now, it's a Top premium brand for Health & Beauty Industries in Thailand. With a strong foundation in Thailand and having 200+ Top Quality products in hand, visit http://www.aviancethailand.com (English website coming soon, sorry) Unilever is ready to take the Asian market by storm. Please do not contact Unilever Malaysia for more information yet. The timing has not arrived for them to furnished or confirmed anything with you. Please don't be too disappointed.

As for me, I'm the #1 Distributor in Aviance. Please visit http://www.jerrylooi.com If it is not too much ask, would you like to enjoy our VISION and MISSION over a cup of cappuccino and exchange some brilliant ideas on how to make you one of our organization's TOP Distributor in Asia. The golden trail will start in Malaysia, followed by Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, India and into Greater CHINA. (you cannot miss this market in your life). If Aviance is not your cup of tea, please feel free to re-direct this mail to someone you considered most suitable. Also, don't forget that you have a Malaysian friend in Thailand. Just reply and see your share in the Asia market grow.

I believe you can.
God bless,
Jerry Looi

6681-735 8899