Who's using Debian?

  1. Cemagref Bordeaux, Cemagref, Cestas, France
  2. Government research center
  3. http://www.cemagref.fr
  4. We use Debian for our mail hubs. Postfix/Clamav/spamassassin/SQLGrey filter all the mails for all our 10 research centers. We have 2 servers running for these tasks, and we chose debian for its safety and stability. In a few weeks we'll migrate all this under Debian Squeeze on 2 virtual machines. Debian is also used for our main DNS servers (again, 2 servers for all research centers), and for the outgoing SMTP service.

--
Jacques Foury     Information Systems Manager
CEMAGREF centre de Bordeaux    Tel +33 557 890 816