Check Out These Amazing Search Engine Results!

Title: Untitled document
Majon International

Hi ,

Recently I have been telling you about all the benefits of Article Marketing... Now I want to give you some examples of how well the service works for our customers and how it can work for YOUR business!

A few years back a customer asked us to write an article about dating women to help promote his dating how-to e-book.

If you do a search in Google for these keywords, here's what you're going to find:

"date a woman" ... He's ranked #2!
"date the woman" ... He's ranked #6!
"date the women" ... He's ranked #4!

... and that's just one article for one customer!

In addition, that article has been up since May, 2006... So this customer has had their article ranked at the top of Google since 2006!

Do you think he got value from his article marketing service being at the top of Google for over four years? I think so!

We can do the same for YOUR business. Just tell us what keywords you need for your business and we'll create a high quality professionally written article to help YOU get ranked! Click here to view the VIDEO and see these results for yourself:

http://www.majon.net/articleads/

What about some other examples?

One of our customers sells trailers -- slant trailers to be exact. If you do a search in Google this is what you'll find:

"slant trailers" ... He's ranked #1!
"slant load trailers" ... He's ranked #1!
"slant load horse trailers" ... He's ranked #1 again!

... and that's since Dec 2007 -- this customer is definitely getting value!

http://www.majon.net/articleads/

Here are a few more examples of Google rankings from various Article Marketing customers:

"popular house colors" ... Ranked #6!
"sensitive skin tips" ... Ranked #7!
"wearing perfume" ... Ranked #3!

Our articles get ranked because our articles are written at a very high quality and our sites are authority sites.

Also, your article will have a direct link to your site and it will be submitted to over 490 top article directories BESIDES being listed and indexed in Majon's AUTHORITY article directory!

I'm sure you're starting to see the power of the Article Marketing service! You're going to get a lot of value from it for a long time!

Now it's your turn to get Article Marketing working for your business! We suggest you get the monthly service so that each month you have new articles targeting many different keyword phrases -- watch the VIDEO and get started NOW:

http://www.majon.net/articleads/

Happy Marketing,

Tom

---