Who's using Debian?

Special Medical Devices Lab., Institute of Electronic Controlling Machines named after I.S.Bruk, Moscow, Russian Federation

Government organization

http://www.ineum.ru

We're using Debian since 2008. Debian stable (as of 16-Nov-2010 it's 5.0 Lenny) running on two Core-i7 965 based laboratory servers and on 5 Core2Quad-powered thin clients. Debian Sid using on two Core i7 870 based workstations. Also Debian Etch using on 4-CPU SPARC module for digital dynamic physical simulation.
We're using powerful Scilab package for scientific modelling and KDevelop for software development. Also we're using Kerrighed clustering software over the Debian thin clients to create dynamic reconfigurable single system image cluster.