Re: Test translation

	Hi!

* behrad eslami <behrad_es@yahoo.com> [2010-11-05 20:30:26 CET]:
> Im debian-l10-persian coordinator. I want test website translated
> files befor upload them. with partianl checkout (persian and english)
> i cant make webpage.

 What exactly did you try to "make"? You can make any specific file with
e.g. "make index.ar.html" (for instance). This requires only the
english, arabic subdirectories, the tools from the top directory, and
the Perl subdirectory.

 If you can explain what error you receive it would be easier to help. :)

 Enjoy!
Rhonda
--
<dholbach> Last day of https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDeveloperWeek starting in
           34 minutes in #ubuntu-classroom on irc.feenode.net