Last Day for Bonus Offer

Title: Untitled document
Majon
International

Hi ,

The Mall Link full year offer ends today:

If you order by Today at 5pm, we'll throw in an extra 10,000 targeted redirect visitors to help get you started!

Order a full year of Mall Link NOW:

http://www.majon.net/malllink.html

PLUS, with the Mall Link yearly option, you'll also get an original & professional, content article written about your company or website business which carries a direct link to your site. Your article will be hosted on our high page rank, high "authority" article directory and then circulated in hundreds of other important article directories on the web!

Plus you get the EXTRA 10,000 redirected targeted visitors to your site if you get your order in before 5pm today:

http://www.majon.net/malllink.html

Mall Link is an exclusive service, proven successful and it's a search engine friendly marketing service that gets RESULTS for all types businesses. Invest in Mall Link yearly and let the full benefits of this service build over time!

... Remember: Order the full year of Mall Link by 5pm TODAY...

Get 10,000 Targeted Redirect Visitors as a BONUS at NO EXTRA CHARGE! Act Now! ...

With Mall Link Your Site goes in at the Top of the Related Category for Your Business!

Just in Time for the Upcoming Holiday Shopping Season - Put your site Where the Consumers and Buyers are at!

Click here to get started:

http://www.majon.net/malllink.html

Happy Marketing,

Tom