Build Facebook Fans for Your Business

Title: Untitled document
Majon
International

Hi ,

Did you know Facebook is now rivalling Google in terms of exposure on the internet? Do not ignore this opportunity... If your company is not active on Facebook yet then, your business needs a Facebook Page right away!

http://www.majon.net/social-advertising.html#facebook

A Facebook Page allows you to post information about your business on an on-going basis and send updates to your Fan's newsfeeds... Once someone is a Fan of your business you have the ability to communicate with them over and over again!!

But how do you BUILD Facebook Fans?

That's where we come in! Our new Facebook Fan building service helps you build a base of fans for your business! Take a look:

http://www.majon.net/social-advertising.html#facebook

We target USA and Canadians Fans to join your Facebook Page. Those who are interested in what you offer and want to stay in touch with your business will become a FAN - it's that simple!

Within 30 days of placing your order we will make sure you have received the amount of Facebook Fans you ordered! These are 100% REAL Facebook Fans -- they are real people who were intrigued by what your service offers, are interested in learning more and staying in touch and therefore have voluntarily joined by "liking" you Facebook page.

But what if you don't have a Facebook Page for your business yet? No problem! We'll take care of that too. We'll create a customized Facebook Page for your business and get started building fans for it right after that!

Facebook is becoming one of THE most important places on the Internet. Is your business taking advantage of the trend?

Visit NOW to get started:

http://www.majon.net/social-advertising.html#facebook

Happy Marketing,

Tom