Who's using Debian?

Name of organization:

Departamento de Física, Facultad de Ciencias, Universidad de Chile
Chile

Organization type (educational, non-profit, commercial, government):

Educational

Home page link:

http://macul.ciencias.uchile.cl

A paragraph or two describing how your organization uses Debian:

Debian has been the official Linux distribution of the Department for at
least 10 years. For a few years we were the official Chilean mirror of
the distribution. The department computer lab is in Debian, and the
computer classes are based on the Debian distribution. The computers in
the administrative office of the Department is in Debian. Many of the
professors have their computers in Debian. Many of our computer clusters
are in Debian also.

Juan Alejandro Valdivia
Director
Departamento de Física,