Who's using Debian?

development and programming, www.perfumesyregalos.com, Spain

commercial

http://www.perfumesyregalos.com

www.perfumesyregalos.com is a PHP + MySQL e-shop based on Prestashop. Our main activity is selling perfumes and beauty products. We use Debian in our local server in order to provide a testing platform and a safe and stable way for backups and software repository. Our main hosting provider uses Debian too, with lighttp as webserver, PHP, python, and a lot of packages more...
Our programming staff uses Debian on his development workstations. They're GNU/Linux experienced users and uses Debian for programming other kind of web applications with Python and Django.