please recommend where to order custom *Debian t-shirts

Dear Debian Merchandise People,

As you could have seen on http://news.debian.net/, we (NeuroDebian) are
going to hold a Debian booth at SfN 2010 (big neuroscience conference).

For a proper appearance of our team we are thinking about ordering
a few t-shirts with our NeuroDebian logo [1] (big on the back) with a
Debian logo (small) within "pocket" area upfront.

Could you please recommend any shirts printing service (in USA), where
we could order limited (<=10) amount of printed t-shirts of a reasonable
quality for a reasonable cost (we are paying out of our own
pockets).

Thank you in advance

[1] http://www.debianart.org/cchost/people/mih/mih_-_NeuroDebian.png

--