What's a Like on Facebook Worth?

Title: Untitled document
Majon International

Hi ,

Have you heard? Event ticket sales company Eventbrite reported today that each and every 'like' on Facebook is worth $2.52 for their company!!

How do you get results like these for your business?

Well... COMING SOON...

We'll help you BUILD Facebook FANS!!!

Companies are realizing the power of building fans and followers on various networks and Facebook is leading the pack. Our new service (coming VERY soon!) will be just what your business needs to get social marketing results for your online business.

Majon will help you build targeted USA & Canada Facebook Fans for your company's Facebook page! Send updates about your business to your Facebook Fans and spread the word about your products and services and do it just in time for the busy Holiday season!

So stay tuned to learn how you can...

Build MORE Facebook Fans for Your Business!!

Happy Marketing,

Tom

---
Tom Harris
Majon International - http://www.majon.net

P.O. Box 880, Arroyo Grande, CA 93421
Phone: 805-528-2100
---

P.S. Want other social advertising right now? You can send your Twitter message out to OVER 425,000 Twitter followers right now! To find out more about our Social Advertising service to Twitter followers, just visit:
http://www.majon.net/social-advertising.html

Update Profile / Unsubscribe