Who's using Debian?

Hey'a!
Just thought it would be fun to mention we here at Questia.com (the worlds largest online library) extensively use Debian, and love love love it! A large majority of our production systems are Debian based.
For example, our reverse proxy/http layer is Debian running Apache. Our application tier is Tomcat running on Debian, and there are a ton of misc back office things running on Deb. We love you guys :)
Cheers! To the finest Linux distro in the galaxy ;p
~William Hyman
Sr. Systems Engineer
Questia Media