Re: "security" and "volatile" offline?

Hi,

On Sun, Oct 03, 2010 at 11:06:37PM +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Hello, since several hours I try to update ma Servers, but only
>
>     ftp.de.debian.org
>
> is available.  The servers
>
>     security.debian.org
>     volatile.debian.org
>
> are Off-Line.  Does this take longer?   I have to make important updates
> but I can not do this tomorrow sice I am some days  not  in  Germany  or
> France.  So I have to make the update tonight.

As a Debian poweruser, I am surprised you consider -www as the default
bug report list, anyway for your information, debian-mirrors or
debian-suer might be better suited for that.

I cannot see any problem for now. If you still see one, please:
dig TXT volatile.debian.org
dig TXT security.debian.org

--
Simon Paillard