Re: Debian website in Persian

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 07:47:45PM +0800, behrad eslami wrote:
> 1- You can find new tc.data in attachment

Commited.

> 2- I have  "debian web page" in projects in my alioth.debian.org page.
> my role is "Doc writer" . but i cant commit anything by cvs:
>
> behrad@debian:~/MyDownloads/Debian/website/webwml$ cvs commit -m "template first release" persian/po/templates.fa.po
> cvs [server aborted]: "commit" requires write access to the repository

Your initial checkout was as anonymous I think.

You need to install your public SSH key on alioth (see
http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/SSH) then perform the command displayed at
http://www.debian.org/devel/website/using_cvs

It should look like:
cvs -d :ext:nom_utilisateur@cvs.alioth.debian.org:/cvsroot/webwml checkout webwml/english/doc

Hope it helps.
Then you might want to use an ssh-agent to avoid typing your SSH
passphrase for every file you commit.

> 3- all files that you commit was corrupt. all translation script
> convert to ????????.

Issue with your mailer (attachements sent as ascii instead of utf8),
then issue with mutt which wants to convert to ascii..
Fixed now.

--
Simon Paillard