Helpful information for students moving to your college or university

Hi

Want to store furniture near college campus? Need to find affordable storage near your campus, especially those out of state! I just don’t have enough space?

Many students are faced with the predicament of where to store their stuff.

However, because student storage is in high demand, finding cheap summer storage in your college town can be difficult. But, if you know where to look, there is cheap college storage out there.

We would like to extend a helping hand with the local universities and college helping students in this frustration time.  By getting $20 cash back when you book online with sparefoot.com

We are looking to partner up with  student clubs and orgazitions on campus and give donations.

If you would be so kind to forward this email to the right person or if this is your area you contact me

Sincerely,

David