jobs for website rebuilds of the release notes?

Hello,

I've started working on release notes for squeeze, in preparation for being
able to send out a call for upgrade tests, and according to Martin
Michlmayr, these changes are being reflected already on
<http://www.debian.org/releases/lenny/releasenotes> (though not propagated
to all hosts bearing that name - I can't see the changes myself).  So
apparently there's a cronjob regenerating these pages from the release notes
trunk.  Does anyone know where that job is?  Can I get access to it in order
to get the lenny release notes generation pointed at the right branch, and
to set up output for <http://www.debian.org/releases/testing/releasenotes>?

Thanks,