Re: Rhonda: please explain latest change to misc/merchandise.data

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 04:16:19PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> The reason why you sorted alphabetically was because you made such
> a serious issue out of the fact that debian.ch was listed first that
> you went to rant at me about it on IRC, and followed me when I chose
> to leave the channel after telling you to do whatever you want and
> to leave me alone.
The list was alphabetical when it was setup to be that and should remain
alphabetical.

To go ahead and change that list in the way it was done (ie put a
particular vendor first) without any discussion to me is an abuse of
privledges and Rhonda was right in correcting this.

I don't think it really matters why you think this particular vendor has
more merit than others. If there was some general discussion on this or
similar list and there was a general consensus that we will order the
list by some other criteria, then fine it could be put like that.

But there was no discussion. No discussion = no change.

 - Craig

--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
http://www.enc.com.au/                             csmall at : enc.com.au