Re: CVS webwml/english/devel/debian-installer

Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting Gerfried Fuchs (rhonda@deb.at):
>> Can you please _not_ break content negotiation? That link is absolutely
>> valid and proper without the .html part.
>
> Sorry for the wrong interpretation. We got a user report in -boot
> about the link to the errata file pointing to the wrong errata file
> and I hastily thought that was the right correction.
>
> I should have rather pointed you -www guys to this and let you fix the
> problem. Apologies for this.

I think the problem is simply outdated translations. AFAICT only Italian
has been updated for Squeeze alpha1; French, German and Chinese look to
still have the old errata for Lenny RC2.

What's somewhat strange is that neither the German nor the Chinese
translation are marked as outdated. AFAIK they should be.
Only the French translation is marked as outdated.