Problem with Disk #1 during install

Hi,

I downloaded Debian via normal FTP and Torrent and had problems installing the system right at the start. DVD Disk #1 was looking for a file tht was not included in the Binaries.

I figured I would let you know about the problem. If the problem gets resolved, or there is a work around, I would greatly appreciate a return e-mail from you stating such.

Thanks again,

Al Fritsch