Fractured sources of information about installation for lenny on PPC

Hello,
I wanted to point out that the installation site (http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/debian-installer/) includes relevant errata for fixing a couple of problems that aren't included in the release notes. For example I read the release notes very carefully looking for how to fix the sound on my PowerPC installation but then had to go on a googling spree (like hours of research) to find that the fix was included on the install page right there in one sentence. Hopes this helps clarify things,

Evan
or if you see me in the forums cellarweasel.