Re: Debian T-shirts

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 12:12:35PM +0200, Kum Gabor wrote:
> We will be very happy, if you can add our Debian T-shirts to this site:
> http://www.debian.org/misc/merchandise
>
> The required information:
> The company name: HELLOTUX
> URL of the main page: http://www.hellotux.com/
> URL where Debian merchandise can be found:
> http://www.hellotux.com/Category_Debian.php
> We are selling Debian t-shirts now.

I cannot find any legal information / physical address / phone number of
something (while you require it from your customers).

This is a bit annoying for me, as some users met issues with vendors
that have physical and legal info, I fear how it can be without ..

Initial checkout may be ciphered: http://www.hellotux.com/checkout.php
(though the payment is done using paypal).

Hope the mail doesn't sound too rude. .

--
Simon Paillard