most viewed Debian webpages (was: Join Debian web pages (norwegian translation)

[CC debian-www as it might be useful to other translators]

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 11:44:19PM +0200, Cato Auestad wrote:
> I should problably also ask if there is any pages that are more in need for
> translation than other.

The TOP 60 urls on www-master:
http://www-master.debian.org/~spaillard/top_60_urls

On two mirrors:
http://www.at.debian.org/webalizer/usage_201003.html#TOPURLS
http://www.debian.nautile.nc/webalizer/usage_201003.html#TOPURLS

> Is there a system which shows which pages isn't translated or have
> been updated for a while? Or should I just compare the pages in the
> /english/ directory with the ones in the /norwegian/ directory?

Read carefully the website section:
http://www.debian.org/devel/website/

It links to http://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/ and the one of
your interest: