chemical dye pigment business

 Looking for chemical dye pigment business

Dear

          we are TIANJIN JIAYI XINCHENG Chemicals CO. LTD.

         we deal followes chemicals products :

 providing high-quality Zinc Oxide,Titanium dioxide,SHMP,Lithophone,CMC ,Methanoic,Oxalic Acid ,GLACIAL ACETIC acid,iron oxide red,iron oxide yellow ,calcium chloride hexahydat,poly aluminum chloride,alumium sulfate,sodium sulfite,carbon black,Chrome green,and other related products .

       About us ,please visit : www.tjjyxcchem.com

     Any further enquire ,welcome to disscuss it when you feel free

Best regards
edwin

--
Contact Name:Mr  EDWIN  (SALES MANAGER)
Company:TIANJIN JIAYI XINCHENG Chemicals CO. LTD

Country/Region:TIANJIN ,CHINA
Business Email: edwin@tjjyxcchem.com
Telephone:0086-22-58117109
FAX: 0086-22-85681658