Re: debian to grow up

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 07:05:00PM -0400, n2k@myself.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm not reporting any bug or whatever... I'm a software engineer and I want
> to get involved in open source, I'm using it exclusively at home since 3years
> and for me it is time to give my contribution. Leaving in Belgium and working
> for a company but I'll have time to write some drivers or whatever software
> you want if I get your requirements... Of course this will be a kind of hobby
> so don't tell me about Java. Just talk C, C++ can be ok also ;-)

If you wish to help working on Debian, see
<http://www.debian.org/devel/join/>; this page lists how you can help,
and what steps you need to take to do it.

> I've already developped a library to trace anything you want. Just need to
> add it to your code and it will tell you what happen when in which source
> file and at which line!!! Still in C or C++ of course ;-)

If you would like to add this library to Debian, you could package it
and try looking for a sponsor; that page also links to an explanation of
how this is supposed to work.

Thanks for volunteering,

trying to fool the system.