Re: Your trip to Thailand

	Hi!

* Andrew Lee <ajqlee@debian.org> [2010-03-04 19:27:12 CET]:
> Theppitak Karoonboonyanan wrote:
> >   [1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2010/01/msg00004.html
> >   [2] http://theppitak.livejournal.com/1357.html
>
> Let's get this announcemnt publish on debian web and news.
>
> Please send a draft announcement to debian-l10n-english@lists.debian.org
> and cc to preess team for review and improvement.
>
> After the review and improvement, we need to create a .wml file base on
> these examples in cvs:
>     http://cvs.debian.org/webwml/webwml/english/News/2010/
> And then have web team to commit it.

 Please notice that the press team should be the only people to commit
new files to the News section of the website part and that they can and
will do the wml conversion themself, so there is no need for you to dig
into that part - even though I guess that they will be happy about
receiving proposals. :)

 So again, please don't commit news entries there yourself or suggest to
do so, that area is for the press team only to touch.

 Thanks,
Rhonda