Re: Inclusion dans Debian-Lex - Logiciels juridiques (Legal software)

Hi,

We have received on -l10n-french a mail about linking a french software
about legal software from one page of debian-lex.

However:
- http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-lex/ doesn't seem to be maintained,
  while http://wiki.debian.org/DebianLex/ seems to be.
- I *think* language-specific and pay software may have their place on
  that page as long as they are free software
- I'd prefer debian-lex people to take care of this :)

@debian-lex: Can you update the debian-lex part of the website ?
Don't hesitate if you have questions.
http://www.debian.org/devel/website/ might answer to some of them BTW.

--