SIA Snow Show

SIA Snow Show Exhibitor:

XpoSolutions Transportation is a carrier that specializes in transporting Xpo material.  ANY tradeshow in the Continental US can be handled by XpoSolutions, including your upcoming SIA Snow Show.  Our services entail No Waiting Time Charges at the Colorado Convention Center, a fuel surcharge well below the national average, pre-printed BOLs and labels, and discounts starting at 76%.

All we need from YOU to provide a transportation quote is:

-          Pick-Up Zip Code

-          Estimated Weight

-          Estimated Piece Count

OR you can speak with an Event Coordinator directly, at 866.371.0007.  Please dial ext #1 for sales.

Thanks for your time,

Jay Blasco

Event Coordinator

XpoSolutions Transportation

866.371.0007 ext.530

866.371.0008 (fax)

www.xposolutionstransportation.com

“XpoSolutions... THE solution for all your tradeshow shipping needs”